missing cover art
DescriptionThe BAU (Behaviour Analysis Unit) is a special investigation group within the FBI focused on profiling. Based on the TV series of the same name the player gets to join this elite team helping them to solve two cases. Depending on the situation all characters of the show are playable apart from Penelope Garcia who is responsible for background research and can be contacted when necessary. Criminal Minds is an adventure game with hidden object elements.
The two cases are:
- A Dying Art - In Austin, Texas several women were murdered and the clues lead to the local art scene.
- No Spark - A medical device has been stolen from a hospital in Seattle, Washington. The problem is this device can be used as a bomb fuse, even for a nuclear bomb. The BAU has to find it quickly.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZebo||Apr 25, 2012||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Criminal Minds (official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Legacy’s Ryan Modjeski on developing Criminal Minds - Gamezebo (The producer is writing about the development of the game.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.