Crimson Skies Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Big Guns. Fast Planes. Gorgeous Dames.
It's 1937. Air pirates roam the skies over a shattered America. You are Nathan Zachary - dashing air pirate and ace pilot. Lead a squadron of privateers in thrilling ground-level missions. Along the way romance a bevy of dangerous femme fatales, but be warned - these beauties can turn on you faster than a Fairchild in a terminal tail spin.
* Immerse yourself in a fully interactive storyline in a gaming universe that captures the sweep and romance of 1930's America! Interact with dozens of denizens in the Crimson Skies world as the handsome and daring Nathan Zachary, notorious buccaneer and renowned ladies' man.
* Become the ace of the skies with Crimson Skies' intuitive flying system! Easy to learn yet hard to master, Crimson Skies captures the true spirit of combat flying with an intuitive flying system, which will let you command the air with ease. The focus is on the art of dog fighting not the science of flying!
* Swoop and soar in eleven exotic and specially fitted fighting planes! Fly everything from the nitrogen charged Whitley and Douglas Raven fighter-bomber to the buzzing and whirring air gyro to the latest Hughes Aircraft prototypes.
* Air chatter with friends and foes, cut-scenes, in-game animation sequences and a variety of dynamic mission objectives will help dedicated air pirates live and breath in the Crimson Skies world while engaging an array of fearless adventurers, sinister plotters, bloodthirsty sky-pirates and militia heroes.
* Dodge flak as you go Zeppelin to Zeppelin in on-line multiplayer combat! Crimson Skies comes fully multiplayer ready via the MSN Gaming Zone whether you want to go one on one with a friend or fly squadron on squadron with a group of your air pirate cronies.
* Snatch the super secret prototype to add to your aerial arsenal! As the daring commander of an air pirate wing, you need to constantly be on the lookout for new fighter designs to steal and reverse-engineer. Listen closely to the air chatter and don't forget to ask about any rumors floating around the pilot community regarding the latest advances from Crimson Skies' many industrial titans.
Contributed by Grov (646) on Mar 15, 2002.