DescriptionWith animated movement and in global wonderfully rendered animations, this game gives you the atmosphere you'd wish for. Your world has been threatened by an evil megalomaniac, and you now need to travel the worlds in order to stop this evil.
- "水晶之匙" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Кристальный ключ" -- Russian spelling
- "Kryształowy Klucz" -- Polish title
- "Kristallnyckeln" -- Swedish title
Part of the Following Group
|Complete waste of time and money||rfox (114)|
|Don't waste your money or your time. It's not worth the trouble.||Jeanne (75500)|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Jun 26, 2002||80|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jan 14, 2000||70|
|IGN||Apr 25, 2000||6.8 out of 10||68|
|G4 TV: The Electric Playground||May 07, 2004||5.5 out of 10||55|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Jun 19, 2000||50|
|GameStar (Germany)||Sep, 2000||34 out of 100||34|
|Adventure Gamers||Feb 23, 2003||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crystal Key Hints (Hints to help you solve the puzzles in The Crystal Key)
- Crystal Key Patch (Adventure Company Tech Support page including suggestions and patches for Windows and Mac computers)
- Review of The Crystal Key (Another opinion of The Crystal Key)
- Walkthrough for The Crystal Key (Comprehensive Walkthrough)
- Zarf's Review (A Macintosh review of The Crystal Key by Andrew Plotkin (December, 1999).)