DescriptionYou'll have 5 bloody cases to solve as you play a rookie investigator with the Las Vegas crime lab. The first four ultimately connect together towards solving the 5th. Your co-workers are characters from the CSI television series and voice acting is done by the real actors and actresses from the show.
Choose one of 3 levels of difficulty depending upon how familiar you are with the tv shows (and computer gaming in general). Those modes affect how much interactive help you receive inside the game - not from your co-workers, but by way of hotspots and evidence analysis. The game features a tutorial to help with the interface, which is point and click.
Asking your partner for "hints" detracts points. At the end of each case, Gil Grissom (the boss) will rate your performance as either a rookie, investigator or master. Your objective is to gather enough evidence and information to arrest the culprit(s) and achieve as close to a 100% rating as possible (master). This will unlock "special features" at the end of each case.
Unlike the previous games, the graphics are 3D allowing you a more full view of your environment. Like the earlier games, however, there is still limited exploration of the world around you. The 3D system does provide the ability to move evidence objects in different angles which helps to locate all available fingerprints and other possible evidence.
- "犯罪现场调查：谋杀的三维" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Les Experts: Las Vegas - Crimes en série" -- French title
- "CSI: Место преступления - 3 измерения убийства" -- Russian spelling
- "CSI: Omicidio in 3 Dimensioni" -- Italian title
- "CSI: Kryminalne Zagadki Las Vegas - 3 Wymiary Zbrodni" -- Polish title
- "CSI - Homicídios em 3 Dimensões" -- Brazilian title
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Mord in 3 Dimensionen " -- German title
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Las 3 Dimensiones del Asesinato" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
- Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) series
- Inspiration: TV series
- Setting: City - Las Vegas
- Technology: amBX
- Theme: Law enforcement
|Fresh restart for the series?||vicrabb (6976)|
|Adventure Lantern||Apr, 2006||85 out of 100||85|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Jun 09, 2006||16 out of 20||80|
|Imperium Gier||Sep 07, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Just Adventure||May 11, 2006||B||75|
|FOK!games||Apr 19, 2006||74 out of 100||74|
|Game Watcher||2006||7 out of 10||70|
|NowGamer||Mar 31, 2006||6.9 out of 10||69|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jun, 2006||64 out of 100||64|
|PC Action||Jun 25, 2006||62 out of 100||62|
|Fragland.net||May 04, 2006||48 out of 100||48|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CSI Gamer Walkthrough (Step-by-step solution)
- Files and Guides (posted on GameFAQs.com)
- Gameboomers Solution (Another step-by-step walkthrough)
- UbiSoft.com (Official publisher website)
- Wikipedia: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - 3 Dimensions of Murder (Information about CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - 3 Dimensions of Murder at Wikipedia)