CSI: Miami Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - Windows (Germany):
VERBRECHEN SIND GRAUSAM. HELFEN SIE BEI IHRER BEKÄMPFUNG!Lösen Sie mit CSI: Miami grausame Kriminalfälle des Miami Stand- und Nachtclub-Lebens. Werden Sie Teil der CSI: Miami TV-Crew und nutzen Sie das Hightech-Kriminallabor, um die Wahrheit zu ergründen und kriminelle Psychen zu analysieren.
BEGEBEN SIE SICH MIT DER TV-CREW AUF SPURENSUCHE!
Arbeiten Sie an der Seite des CSI: Miami Teams mit Horatio Caine, Calleigh Duquesne, Eric Delko, Tim Speedle, Alex Woods, Yelina Salas und Valera.
ERFORSCHEN SIE MIAMIS DÜSTERSTE KRIMINALSZENEN
Der renommierte Krimi-Autor Max Allan Collins wird Sie in spannende Krimi-Abenteuer versetzen, u.a. geht es um ein abgetrenntes Gliedmaß oder eine tote Frau auf einer Yacht.
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (161463) on Apr 16, 2009.
CRIME ALWAYS HAS A PRICE.CSI:Miami, the latest CSI crime-solving game, will lead you down slippery trails of evidence into the steamy world of Miami's beaches and nightclubs. Join the CSI: Miami cast and use their high-tech crime lab to find the truth and dissect the criminal mind.
SOMEBODY'S GOT TO PLAY.
WORK ALONGSIDE THE WHOLE TV CAST
Join the entire cast of CSI: MIAMI, featuring the actual voices of Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Caleigh Duquesne, Eric Delko, Tim Speedle, Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Detective Yelina Salas and Lab Tech Valera.
EXPLORE MIAMI'S CRIME SCENES
From a staged death in a nightclub to a woman found strangled on a yacht, CSI: Miami story-writer Max Allan Collins takes you through a tangled progression of crime scenes, all culminating in a surprising conclusion.
Contributed by Jeanne (75363) on Apr 01, 2005.
CRIME SOLVING JUST GOT A FACE LIFT.Welcome to Miami, city of white-hot beaches, a sizzling nightlife, and the most tenacious team of crime investigations in the nation. When party scene turns crime scene, you've got your work cut out for you.
ENTER THE CSI: MIAMI WORLD
Experience the music, sounds, locations and cast in the only computer game based on the CSI: Miami TV show.
LEARN TO USE THE LATEST TOOLS
Find and analyze evidence using 15 authentic forensic tools, including fingerprint powders, normal and UV light sources, adhesive specimen collectors, and enhanced gameplay assistance options.
TEST YOUR SKILLS IN CSI: MIAMI MINI GAMES
New types of gameplay allow more hands-on interaction, including reassembling evidence fragments and deciphering encrypted data.
Contributed by Jeanne (75363) on Apr 01, 2005.
The No. 1 selling PC crime-adventure series returns with the latest release in the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation series by Ubisoft. Inspired by the hit show on CBS, CSI: Miami gives players the opportunity to experience forensic investigation first hand. As a member of the South Florida team, CSI loyalists must use both cutting-edge scientific methods and old-fashioned police work to solve crimes amid the steamy tropical surroundings and cultural crossroads of Miami.
- Play as CSI: Miami personnel: CSI: Miami includes all of the show's characters and exclusive voice-over by the cast. Play as Horatio Caine, Calleigh Duquesne, Tim Speelde, Erik Delko, Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Detective Yelina Salas or Valera in the lab
- Authentic storylines and scripts: Critically acclaimed CSI author Max Allan Collins wrote scripts and all five new cases, taking players to a virtual CSI: Miami crime scene. Cases include: human remains found in an alligator, a suspicious night club death, a deceased millionaire and a sex surrogate found dead on a yacht. Each tangled case weaves together to create a surprising conclusion.
- Four CSI: Miami locations: Authentically reproduced from the set, CSI: Miami includes four interactive locations. Examine evidence in the crime lab, interview suspects in the interrogation room, sit-in on autopsies in the morgue, and follow-up on leads in the homicide detective's office.
- Forensic reconstructions and re-enactments: Forensic reconstructions taken directly from archived CSI: Miami footage puts players 'in the show'. Re-enactment cut scenes graphically portray key events as they are uncovered by the player.
- New "hands-on" puzzle assembly: More intimate interaction with the evidence, including re-assembling torn or broken evidence and deciphering encrypted information.
- Customizable gameplay: Customizable gameplay options allow players to adjust settings to suit their skill level. Get help through a selectable 'hints' option that can help find hidden evidence and suggests the most suitable forensic tools for crime-solving.
- Solve crimes using 15 tools: Use high-tech crime solving tools to find, gather and analyze evidence, including fingerprint powder, a magnifying scope, UV lights and DNA database comparisons.
Contributed by Jeanne (75363) on Nov 20, 2004.