DescriptionThis wargame is set in a hypothetical reality in which the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 was the beginning of a Third World War, a nuclear war between East and West.
Some of the few surviving nations allied themselves (like USA-United Kingdom and France-Germany), some others stay alone (like China and USSR) but all must now fight for the last uncontaminated zones and resources.
The games features two levels of fighting: strategical and tactical. You move armies in order to take over radars, resources points and cities. Turn by turn, you then fight on a real-time, tactical map, using the Blitzkrieg game engine.
- "Карибский Кризис" -- Russian spelling
- "The Day After: Fight for Promised Land" -- European title
- "Kryzys Kubański" -- Polish title
- "Karibská krize" -- Czech title
- "Cuban Missile Crisis" -- Steam title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gildia Gier Komputerowych||Dec 08, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Jan 18, 2006||6.9 out of 10||69|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jun, 2005||68 out of 100||68|
|Imperium Gier||Jan 05, 2006||6.8 out of 10||68|
|PC Zone||Mar 27, 2006||6.5 out of 10||65|
|GamesFirst!||Dec 31, 2005||60|
|PC Action||Aug 17, 2005||57 out of 100||57|
|Gamers' Temple, The||2006||55 out of 100||55|
|Digital Entertainment News (den)||Feb 09, 2006||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Gamesmania.de||Jul 12, 2005||51 out of 100||51|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Day After: Interview (Strategy Informer interviews developer Alexander Valencia-Campo from G5 Software about the game.)