Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Cuphead is a classic run and gun action game heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by cartoons of the 1930s, the visuals and audio are painstakingly created with the same techniques of the era, i.e. traditional hand drawn cel animation, watercolor backgrounds, and original jazz recordings.
Play as Cuphead or Mugman (in single player or local co-op) as you traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves, and discover hidden secrets while you try to pay your debt back to the devil!
- "Cuphead: "Don't Deal with the Devil"" -- Tag-lined title
- "カップヘッド" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Niche Gamer||Oct 03, 2017||10 out of 10||100|
|Destructoid||Sep 29, 2017||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Geeks Under Grace||Oct 16, 2017||9.5 out of 10||95|
|GameStar (Germany)||Oct 05, 2017||86 out of 100||86|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 29, 2017||17 out of 20||85|
|PC Games (Germany)||Oct 09, 2017||85 out of 100||85|
|4Players.de||Oct 02, 2017||83 out of 100||83|
|Gamedile.pl||Nov 06, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|Can't Stop the Movies||Oct 10, 2017||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2017 – Best Art Direction – Won
- 2017 – Best Score / Music – Nominated
- 2017 – Best Action Game – Nominated
- 2017 – Best Independent Game – Won
- 2017 – Best Debut Indie Game – Won
Related Web Sites
- Cuphead (official website)