Command a squad of Marines in 3D!An explosion rips apart the ammunition dump to the northwest. Your point men should have secured that area already. What now? Should you send your reserves to the ammunition dump or into the command bunker ahead? Lead a highly-trained marine strike force in real-time through heart-stopping missions in this extraordinary 3D first-person shooting extravaganza. Fight for your own life while strategically issuing orders to your squad. Or, take on your friends with deadly network play.
Serious Features for Dangerous Gameplay
System Requirements: Any Macintosh with a 68040 or higher microprocessor, 8MB RAM, color monitor and CD-ROM drive.
- Run, jump, swim and duck your way through 30 levels in five environments filled with rich ambient sounds and awesome graphics.
- Command up to four other marines in real-time, death-defying missions.
- Choose your squad from a dozen possible marines, each with their own distinct personality and abilities.
- Unleash mass carnage with eight different weapons, each with multiple ammunition types.
- Play network games with up to eight players, or four players and their squad members.
- Annihilate your friends and enemies in a wide variety of specially-designed network levels.
Also accelerated for Power Macintosh
Contributed by Jeanne (75654) on Jun 25, 2008.