DescriptionSimon has been taken to the next level in this arcade dancing game. The game cues you which direction to step. You use a special floor mat to step out the moves in rhythm. The more moves you step out keeping the beat, the better your character does on screen. You get to choose from 28 different songs to dance to. It's possible to dance alone or with a friend.
- "DDR" -- Informal abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
- Bemani games
- Dance Dance Revolution / Dancing Stage series
- Video games turned into board / card games
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
PC versionDDR's PC version was only found in Fry's Electronics and certain other limited outlets. It was poorly distributed and as a result sold poorly. By then variants such as Britney's Dance Beat and StepMania (open-source) had appeared.
Related Web Sites
- DDR Freak (Awesome DDR fansite! Has lots of info on the arcade versions of DDR, plus how to enjoy the home versions the way they were meant to be.)
- Konami: Dance Dance Revolution PC (Official site.)
- Konami: DDR (Official site.)