DescriptionDance eJay 2: Techno Edition is a music entertainment product that lets the player create music tracks with minimum fuss and technical knowledge.
This is based on an earlier product Dance eJay 2 and has the same standard features plus a few new ones, however the sound samples and effects supplied with this product are geared more towards the production of 'Techno' tracks.
The standard features of this game are:
- sixteen track recording
- three thousand five hundred samples
- Duplex microphone recording - allowing the players voice to be both as a vocal track and as a sample
- a drag and drop interface
- and the ability to import sounds
- The Hyper generator II. This is a software-based synthesizer which allows the player to build up their own samples and effects note by note, it replaces the Groove Generator of Dance eJay 2.
- The Effects Studio which takes basic samples and applies filters, echo, robotise and distortion effects to it.
- Time Stretching. All samples in this product are recorded at 140 beats per minute, the Time Stretcher allows samples from other products to be adjusted to this tempo
- Volume adjustment of individual samples and tracks
Composing music is as simple as selecting a sample from the menu and dragging it onto a track on the screen. Once positioned the sample can be stretched to make it last longer of have its volume level adjusted. As the player constructs their composition they can listen to either the whole composition or to individual tracks as they are being added to.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.