DescriptionDash 8-300 Professional is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002. The Dash is a twin-engined commuter aircraft made by Bombardier (DeHavilland Canada). This add-on gives the player two versions of the aircraft, the DHC-8-300 and the DHC-8-Q300 in seventeen different liveries. The Active Cockpit displays instrument labels and readings when the player's mouse hovers over them.
Also included are three enhanced airports:
- London City (England),
- Frankfurt (Germany), and
- Amsterdam Schiphol (The Netherlands)
- Panel Config: which allows the player to modify the cockpit panel.
- Load Edit: which allows the player to set different loads for the aircraft, for example adjusting the number of passengers and the amount of baggage they carry.
- Virtual Cockpit Switcher: Switches the cockpit mode between Active and Static. Players using Windows 98 are advised to use the static mode
- The flight manual comes in three parts, Part 1 is a nine-page description of the aircraft.
- Part 2 of the flight manual contains 16 pages of charts and tables such as the pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight checklists, climb rates for one & two engines etc.
- Part 3 of the flight manual is a 67-page document covering the pilot's flight panel and its instrumentation.
- EDDF Pilot Information: a 10-page document describing Frankfurt airport
- Nine flight tutorial documents that guide the player through a series of typical flights between:
- Frankfurt to London City and back,
- Frankfurt to Amsterdam and back,
- Amsterdam to London and back,
- Nassau (Bahamas) to Orlando (Florida, USA) with and without FMS enabled
- London to Ontario (Canada) and Toronto Pearson International Airport (Canada)
- "Just Flight Dash 8-300 Professional" -- Installation program/EULA title
Part of the Following Groups
|A very nicely put together product||piltdown_man (91701)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Product review on FlightSim.com (A review on FlightSim.com (English))
Deutsche Übersetzung (German Translation):