DescriptionDirector's Cut was released roughly three years after the original version, and is more of an enhanced version than a remake.
Main three updates in comparison to the original game are:
- Graphics - enhanced with redrawn textures, new lighting and shading and a 3D support
- Controls - updated and with PlayStation Move support
- Story - extended with additional scenarios
Part of the Following Groups
- Deadly Premonition series
- Gameplay feature: Chainsaws
- Gameplay Feature: House Ownership
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Theme: Law enforcement
|Zach, I think you are going to like this game||Oleg Roschin (181732)|
|HonestGamers||Nov 03, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|Lazygamer||Oct 31, 2013||7 out of 10||70|
|Girl Gamers UK||Nov 08, 2013||60|
|Hardcore Gamer Magazine||Nov 04, 2013||2.5 out of 5||50|
|4Players.de||Nov 06, 2013||49 out of 100||49|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Vehicle Licence PlatesWhen you drive police cars in third person, you can notice various funny licence plates such as "VIDGMES" standing for "Video Games" or "SPYFCTN" standing for "Spy Fiction", a PS2 game title developed by Access Games Inc., the same game developer as for this game. On other vehicles from certain key characters in the games, licence plates also all have similarly camouflaged hidden meaning.