Deer Hunter 2004 Ad Blurbs (Windows)
- New graphics and gameplay from Southlogic, the developer behind the acclaimed Trophy Hunter’ 2003 game
- Multiplayer action for up to 16 players via a LAN or the Internet —back for the first time since Deer Hunter® 3 Gold
- More sophisticated animal behavior models, providing more compelling gameplay
- 6 hunting sites covering approximately 25 square miles in diverse locales such as Kentucky, Alberta and New Hampshire
- 3 different species of deer: Whitetail, Blacktail, and Mule Deer. Other in-game animals include roadrunners, armadillos, eagles, raccoon and fish
- New hunting skills including animal “calling” and “horsemanship”
Contributed by Xoleras (66891) on Jan 26, 2005.
Deer Hunter® 2004 represents the most substantial upgrade to the series yet, with updated graphics and gameplay that set a new standard for the genre. The game features an all-new graphics engine that provides spectacular outdoor locales and realistic animal animations. Gameplay is further enhanced through more realistic animal behaviors and the addition of new hunting skills. Deer Hunter® 2004 also comes complete with an exciting online multiplayer component for expanded hunting expeditions. The new adventure begins with Deer Hunter® 2004!
Operating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® III 600 MHz or equivalent
Memory: 128 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 500 MB Free
CD-ROM Drive: 8X Speed
Video: 32 MB Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible SVGA video card*
Sound: 16-bit Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible sound card*
DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0 (included) or higher
Modem: 56k baud (for modem/Internet play)(DSL or Cable modem recommended)
* Indicates device should be compatible with DirectX® version 9.0 or higher.