DescriptionDeluxe Suite: Card & Board Games 2 is a compilation of casual games that was originally published by eGames, Inc.. The compilation comes on two discs. When Disc one is loaded it autoruns and installs eGame's 'Game Butler', a browser which allows the player to access this, and other, eGames' products. The game browser also allows access to the help text for some games and has links to the eGames' web site where the user can find other products to buy as well as product support.
Using the 'Game Butler' the player accesses the games which are grouped by type, when a game is first accessed the 'Game Butler' runs the relevant install process and thereafter when a game's icon is selected the game will run.
Some of the games are 'Special Editions' of eGames' titles and many games have appeared in other eGames' compilations. The games and game groupings in this product are:
- Card Games:
- Wiz Solitaire
- Run A Round an uncredited three round game based on Golf Solitaire, cards can be removed if they are one higher, or lower than the two exposed cards.
- Match Up from eBrainyGames, here named Memory Match in the game menu
- Raider Run an uncredited three round game based on Golf Solitaire, shields numbered one to thirteen can be removed if they are one higher, or lower than the two exposed cards.
- TriRangle is a tile matching game where the object is to clear all the tiles on screen
- Max Blackjack is a single player black jack game
- Video Poker or Turbo Poker is a single player 'Jacks or Better' poker game
- Xtreme Cat and Mouse
- Crazy Eight from eBrainyGames, here renamed Crazy 8's
- Twenty One a game in which the player is dealt random cards and must assign them to one of five columns to make up blackjack hands totalling twenty-one.
- Triathalon is another uncredited game based on the principle of Golf Patience
- Solitaire Master 50 is a special edition of Solitaire Master 3 that contains just fifty solitaire variants
- MVP Solitaire: Clubs Edition
- Match 'n' Patch, here called 'No Match' from CoGS Games
- Speed Trip also from CoGS Games
- Puzzle Monkey
- Kremlin Puzzle 3D
- Bees & Bears Special Edition
- Penguin Puzzle
- Wild Cats: A game of speed with rules similar to the card game 'Crazy Eights'. Cats appear at the bottom of the screen and must be matched by either colour or number to cats in one of three windows
- Balloon Kaboom
- Box Rox: A fifteen level tile removal game
- Crystal Wizard from Tate's Colony
- Balloon Brigade: A game based on the rules of Pyramid solitaire. The player is presented with a screen of numbered balloons and to clear them must make pairs, or groups, totalling eleven
- Puzzle Master 4 Special Edition: A fully featured version of the game with just twenty-five pictures
- Magic Balls
- Paper/Scissors/Rock from eBrainyGames
- Magic Lines
- Munkey Boom
- 3D Chess, a 'Lite' version with just three AI opponents, a single chess set, and no internet play
- 2004 Mahjongg
- Turbo Bingo: A single player bingo game. This is a fast game, the player places their bet, the balls are drawn and the win/loss announced in the time it takes for a slot machine spin.
- Nan Jing: A single player, tile matching game
- Cribbage Champion
- Flip 'Em 3D
- Field Battle: A single player Battleship variant played against the computer
- Mini Chess: A single player chess game played against the computer on a 5x5 board
- Combat Engineer
- Pyramid: A version of Pyramid Solitaire from eBrainyGames
- Monkeys & Bananas, here renames as "Monkey Maze"
- Poker Dice from Touch 'n Go Games, here renamed as '5 Dice'
- Peg Hop, here named Peg Jump Deluxe, which is an implementation of the single player game Peg Solitaire
There are no promo images for this game
- "Card & Board Game Deluxe Suite 2" -- Media title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.