missing cover art
DescriptionDensha de Go! is a Japanese series of arcade train driving games. The goal for the players is to stop the train at the stations in exactly the right position while keeping up with the schedule, obeying all traffic rules, and ensuring the safety and comfort of their passengers.
In order to celebrate 3000 active Densha de Go! 2 arcade units, Taito released an extended "3000 units" edition to the arcades, which was later ported to other systems.
In addition to the routes of Densha de Go! 2, this edition includes the following routes:
- Akita Shinkansen from Ōmagari to Morioka
- Akita Shinkansen from Akita to Shin-Hanamaki
- Ōu Main Line from Akita to Omagari
- Tazawako Line from Tazawako to Morioka
- Keihin-Tōhoku Line from Yokohama to Shinagawa
- Keihin-Tōhoku Line from Yokohama to Ueno
- Tōkaidō Main Line from Osaka to Kobe
- Yamanote Line (Outer Circle) from Tokyo to Shinjuku
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.