Dirt Track Racing: Sprint Cars Ad Blurbs (Windows)
- 20 realistic race tracks, including Knoxville Speedway, Eldora Speedway, and Williams Grove
- Adjustable difficulty settings
- Immersive 3D graphics that really put you in the driver's seat
- Official game of the World of Outlaws
- Exciting multiplayer racing with up to 10 players via TCP/IP, LAN or over the internet with GameSpy
The Greatest Show On Dirt!!The greatest show on dirt! has come to your PC for the first time in Dirt Track Racing: Sprint Cars. Unleash the power of the meanest machines on wheels. Experience the rough and tumble action of the track on your PC like never before. Race as your favorite World of Outlaws driver on 20 realistic tracks or work your way to the top in career mode. Strap in, tear it up, and get ready for action.
Contributed by Jeanne (75390) on Jun 26, 2008.
Dirt Track Racing Sprint Cars (DTRSC) is a simulation racing game for IBM compatible PC, and follows on from Ratbag's previous title Dirt Track Racing. The sport of sprint car racing is among the most popular motor sports in the United States with over 700 tracks, and millions of spectators attending weekly race meetings.
DTRSC is the first game to capture the essence of the World of Outlaws sprint car racing series. It realistically simulates the physics of these unique machines, with their distinctive angled wings and top speeds of up to 170mph.
Contributed by Sciere (381438) on Jun 25, 2004.