- Random map generator
- Multiple resolution support
- High level unit AI support
- Improved computer AI
- Improved editor
- Improved UI
- Auto-Resolve Combat mode
- Player can capture capitals
- Direct 3D support for improved performance
- Enhanced chat interface
- Support for large maps, 120x120 and 144x144
- All the updates for Disciples II: Dark Prophecy
- 2 new high-level mini campaigns and original Disciples II campaigns
- 16 skirmish/multiplayer maps including 10 never-before-seen maps
- 3 new special characters
- New capital backgrounds
- New battle backgrounds
- Four new music tracks
- Exclusive portfolio containing original concept art and sketches
Disciples II: Servants of the Dark is a stand-alone expansion that brings you into the never-ending quest for supremacy as either the Undead Hordes or the Legions of the Damned.
On the dark side, the Legions of the Damned enact a plan to spread Bethrezen's plague across Nevendaar. They sense the threat brought about by the rebirth of the Elven god and will stop at nothing to steal this power for their own purposes. Perhaps most pivotal to the conflict, however, is Mortis and her army of Undead Hordes. After all, the rebirth of her husband Gallean was her doing. He had rejected her for what she had become, a twisted, heartless beast. Now she would teach her mate a lesson... one that would scar his people for eternity...
Contributed by Xoleras (66087) on Jun 10, 2005.