Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge (Windows)

Written by  :  Arejarn (726)
Written on  :  Jun 28, 2008
Rating  :  3.83 Stars3.83 Stars3.83 Stars3.83 Stars3.83 Stars

read more reviews by Arejarn

Summary

A pretty decent Disney license

The Good

There is one thing that stands out in this game and that's the voice acting. It sounds nearly identical compared to the movie. Another thing is the gameplay, in my opinion it's quite smooth and easy to understand, any kid can get used to this game in a matter of minutes. And also the music is pretty good and i even remember humming it aloud to myself a few years ago.

The Bad

The plot is not great, I mean it just involves Jafar's sister, Nasira wanting to resurrect him from the dead and she disguises herself as an oracle(spoiler alert). She then tricks Aladdin into getting pieces of artifact in order to use them to resurrect Jafar. But i'll let that slip. We only have 2 more problems. Firstly, the camera can be quite a nuisance. And lastly the graphics (which are outdated of course).

The Bottom Line

Overall, Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge (phew, long title) is a worthwhile and decent game and it can entertain your children pretty well. Oh and there is just a hint of violence, but no blood. Making Aladdin a good game.