DescriptionDisney's Beauty and the Beast is a collection of mini-games for children based around the characters of the Disney animated movie of the same name. After signing in the player starts the game in the great hallway of the Beasts' home. Bell is trying to arrange a surprise party for the Beast and this sets the background for the mini-games.
- Mrs Potts' Teatime Table: This is a three level timed game. The idea is to prepare table for a meal, tea, dinner and dessert. All the plates, cups etc are stacked on the cupboard and the player must click on them so that the item falls onto the rotating table below building up the place setting in the right order.
- Cogsworth's Library Mystery: is a three level game based on the principles of the board game 'Guess Who?'. Cogsworth has hidden parts of the key to the West Wing inside the books and gives the player clues which they use to eliminate books until one remains.
- Belle's Writing Desk: is the creativity section where players can load party invitations, stained glass windows, backgrounds and stickers. The windows and the pictures can be re-coloured, the invitations can have names typed onto them, and all of them can be printed.
- Belle of the Ball: contains three mini activities. It is here where the player selects the dress Belle will wear in the ball.
The other activities are:
- Create Music: There are three musicians each of which can play three instruments. The player selects a combination that they like to play in the ball.
- Choreograph the Dance: The dance floor is a divided into a grid and the player places symbols onto the grid to make up a dance.
- The final mini activity is Decorating the Ballroom. The ballroom is decorated but by clicking on various elements of decor the player can change the look to suit themselves
Finally the player can start the dance where the Beast and Belle, wearing the dress selected earlier, dance the dance that the player designed
There are no promo images for this game
- "Disney's Beauty and the Beast" -- UK title
Part of the Following Groups
|Too short and some kind of an ending would be nice||piltdown_man (142567)|
|SuperKids||2005||4 out of 5||80|
|Review Corner||Oct, 2000||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.