DescriptionDisney's Lilo & Stitch: Hawaiian Discovery is a collection of mini-games featuring the main characters of the Disney film. All the games are introduced by a sinister secret agent, Cobra Bubbles, who does his best to make the most trivial task seem dark and mysterious. The mini-games in this product, which must be completed in order, are
- Lilo's Pa Hula: This is Lilo's dancing class, there is a dance video to watch and numerous hot spots that trigger small animations or changes of scenery.
- Area 626: Here the player must search the area around Stitch's crashed spaceship for his gizmos. This game ends when all items have been found.
- Hoaloha Doggie!: This is a Whack-A-Mole variant where we find Stitch trapped in a dogs home. All the dogs are scared of him and hide on top of their cages. Eventually they get curious and come down to the floor and the player must scare them back on top of their cages by clicking on them. There are three levels to this game and the object is to keep all the dogs on their cages and out of sight so that when Lilo enters she'll see Stitch and adopt him.
The player must also keep an eye on Stitch as he will grow antennae and/or additional limbs and these must be made to go away or he will be unable to scare the dogs
- The Wikiwiki Trails: This is a mini maze game, it sees Lilo and Stitch on a tricycle and they must negotiate a maze without running any red lights. The levels of this game become progressively harder with later levels requiring Lilo and Stitch to help people to earn coins and wrenches so that they can operate barriers and repair the trike.
- The Luau: Here the player works in a restaurant where they must give seat, serve and give checks to patrons while keeping two aliens away from Lilo and Stitch
- Alien Constructomatic: In this game the player helps Stitch construct buildings from the pieces that move by on conveyor belts and construction cranes
- Pa 'ina with Pudge: In this game the player helps Lilo feed Pudge, a fish, and his friends.
- Lilo's Kauhale: Kauhale means home and Lilo's Kauhale is in a mess. The player clicks on objects and returns them to the appropriate room.
- The Big Kemu: This is the final mission and it in three parts. Lilo and Stitch have been captured by Captain Gantu who is taking them to his home planet, Planet Turo. The first part of this level is to free Stitch, the second is to pilot the spaceship through an obstacle course to rescue Lilo and the third is to get Lilo and Stitch home on their surfboard again avoiding a series of obstacles
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Discovery Education||Jul, 2002||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Tech with Kids (Computing with Kids)||Jul 23, 2002||80|
|All Game Guide||2002||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.