DescriptionWhen Pooh floats down to land in the Hundred Acre Wood in Disney's Ready for Math With Pooh, he comes to earth in what will become a garden as the game progresses. The player signs in on a wheelbarrow and chooses a path from the three directions given - in each of these places he'll meet Pooh's friends; Piglet, Owl, Tigger, Eeyore, Roo, and Pooh himself, and play games designed to exercise his math skills at one of three levels.
Gameplay is identical to that of the sister game Disney's Ready to Read with Pooh: pointing and clicking the mouse will perform actions, the cursor is a little bumblebee that flutters it's wings whenever it is over a hotspot, and when dragging an object is necessary the game utilizes click-and-stick.
- Wishing Well - contrary to what you might expect, this well is wishing for something - a group of pictures that will match the number it shows
- Tigger's Contraptions - this fabulous machine requires the player to feed it objects in a particular numbered order
- Eeyore's Faded Calendar - follow the snail to help draw in the faded numbers
- Rabbit's Rain Dance - follow a sequence of pictures to complete this rain dance
- Bug Collecting - sort bugs into a tray by color and choose which row has more or less
- Piglet's Cupcake Kitchen - count cupcakes by frosting them, add them up and choose the correctly numbered sprinkle shaker
- Pooh's Pantry - sort Pooh's fruit and vegetables from numbered baskets into jars
As in Disney's Ready to Read with Pooh, the manual contains a Parent's Guide that shows which level of activity earns which prize for the garden, so parents can see what skills their child has mastered. The skills covered include ordinal numbers, number forming and recognition, patterns and sequencing, greater/less than, classifying, counting sequentially, addition and subtraction.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Tech with Kids (Computing with Kids)||Jan 05, 2001||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.