DescriptionYou are Lieutenant Jim Hawkins. It's been a couple of years since your adventures on the Treasure Planet. You have just graduated the Royal Naval Academy and captured your first pirate vessel when you receive a message from cyborg pirate John Silver. His message: Beware!
Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon is a real-time strategy game from the developers of Homeworld Cataclysm. Players save the queen and empire from marauding space pirates and a mysterious new enemy using solarsail-powered spaceships that resemble old-world vessels.
Battles play out more like the Age Of Sail games than Homeworld.
- "星银岛：天狼星之战" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon" -- Steam title
- "Skattkammarplaneten: Slaget vid Prokyon" -- Swedish title
- "La Planete Au Tresor : La Bataille de Procyon" -- French title
- "El Planeta del Tesoro: Combate en Procyon" -- Spanish title
- "Der Schatzplanet " -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Over Online||Nov 25, 2002||88 out of 100||88|
|GameZone||Dec 03, 2002||8.3 out of 10||83|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jan 06, 2003||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jan, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|Game Watcher||Aug 12, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 2003||80|
|GameSpot||Dec 10, 2002||7 out of 10||70|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 2003||68 out of 100||68|
|GameSpy||Nov 17, 2002||63 out of 100||63|
|Game Revolution||Jan 01, 2003||C+||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.