Advertising Blurbsgames.1c.ru (Publisher's website):
Полностью переведенная на русский язык и переозвученная версия получившей всемирное признание классической ролевой игры Divine Divinity.
- Классическая ролевая игра с гибкой системой развития персонажа и множеством предметов экипировки.
- Девяносто шесть навыков, разделенных на четыре группы, тридцать два заклинания четырех школ магии.
- Более трехсот персонажей, с которыми может взаимодействовать герой.
- Более ста типов всевозможных монстров — от зомби до драконов.
- Нетривиальный сюжет, большое количество разнообразных и интересных квестов, оригинальный юмор.
Земли Ривеллона — почти образцовое волшебное королевство... Почти, потому что в последнее время тут творится какая-то чертовщина — то гномы испохабят кладбище эльфов за то, что те украли у них топор дедушки Гримбла, то орки, проводя субботник, разгромят парочку людских замков и уничтожат всех его обитателей, то братство Черного Кольца революционные настроения в массах сеет. Не к добру всё это, определённо, не к добру.
К счастью, в землях Ривеллона ещё есть бесстрашные герои и могущественные маги, способные противостоять злу.
Contributed by Klaster_1 (57942) on Dec 06, 2010.
According to prophecy, you are the Chosen One, and only you will be able to save the legendary land of Rivellon from submission under the Lord of Chaos. But before you take on the fight against Evil, you must be discovered and blessed as the Divine Savior.
Visit the official website:
"Well-designed, open-ended lengthy RPG sporting impressive graphics and sound and a lot of replay value. You will leaving an undeniable impression on a memorable, richly detailed world", GAMESPOT September 2002 (86%)
"Once you start you’ll not want to stop because the game is brilliant", PC-GAMING.COM September 2002(5/5)
"Games that dress themselves up in flashy technology while trying to hide the fact that gameplay and story-wise they are naked, should take heed", THE GUARDIAN September 2002 (4/5)
"An impressive RPG", PCZONE UK September 2002 (85%)
"Overlooking this game would be a disservice to yourself" RPGDOT October 2002 (92%, Platinum Award and Surprise of the Year Award)
"An incredible amount of freedom", GAMESPY October 2002 (84%)
"A definite winner in transporting the player to a world in which story, gameplay, art, and music are successfully combined to produce an unforgettable RPG gaming experience", JUSTRPG October 2002 (95%)
"An example of a 2D game that looks better than many 3D titles. The Diablo II that a lot of us wanted but didn't get", PC GAMER US October 2002 (84%)
"Very easy to get into and enjoy. It has atmosphere, tons of quests, and a great deal of variety to offer", IGN.com November 2002 (Editor's Choice Award, Surprise Of The Year Award, Outstanding Achievement In Music Award)
Nominee Best RPG of 2002 - GameSpot (86%)
"Divine Divinity simply is one of this year’s best efforts at capturing all the best qualities of the role-playing genre: the experience of growing more and more powerful while leaving an undeniable impression on a memorable, richly detailed world."
Runner Up Best PC RPG Game of the Year - GameSpy (84%)
"If you like the idea of playing a roleplaying game that gives you such an incredible amount of freedom to do what you want when you want it, you’ll want to rush out and buy the game right away."
Platinum Award - RPGDot (92%)
"Overlooking this game would be a disservice to yourself. Larian has done what they set out to do. They've given you simple, fun gameplay and the depth that makes the roleplaying genre great. "
Editor’s Choice Award - RPGVault (8.5/10)
"Divine Divinity is a very easy game to get into and enjoy,” said Barry Brenesal, contributing editor to IGN PC. “It has atmosphere, tons of quests, and a great deal of variety to offer. Above all, it’s plain fun to play."
Outstanding Achievement in Music - RPGVault (8.5/10)
"With the quality of game music continuing to surge, this category had far more worthy candidates than ever before. While it was very difficult to select just one, our choice is the Divine Divinity soundtrack. Composed and created by Kirill Pokrovsky, it very proficiently supports the changing moods and locations in the game, never becoming either overwhelming or repetitive."
Essential Award - PC Zone UK (85%)
"While you can find many of the elements of Divine Divinity in other RPG’s, its rare to find one that combines them as Successfully and surprisingly as this one does."
"An impressive RPG"
Editor’s Choice Award - Domashny PK (5/5)
"Best RPG of the year up to date"
Gold Award - GoneGold (84%)
"This is exactly the kind of game that gamers should be voting for with their wallets".
Perfect Score award - PC Gaming (5/5)
"Once you start you’ll not want to stop because the game is brilliant."
Best PC Game of 2002 - LoadedInc (87%)
"...Divine Divinity managed to break through and offer some of the deepest and most rewarding gameplay I’ve experienced in a PC RPG for quite some time. Divine Divinity takes the best bits of Diablo II, the overall feel of Ultima VII, adds some great dialogue, and throws in more quests than you can shake a stick at… and winds up with what is, in my opinion, the PC Game of the Year."
Contributed by Xoleras (66052) on Oct 28, 2005.
Tel. 0700-CDVGAMES 23842637
Magier, Krieger oder Überlebenskünstler?
Für welches Schicksal entscheiden sie sich? Von Ihrer Wahl hängt ab, in welche Richtung sich Divine Divinity entwickelt: zum Action-Rollenspiel oder zum klassischen Rollenspiel! In jedem Fall sind sie lauf Prophezeiung der/die Auserwählte.
Als solcher können nur Sie das sagenumwobene Land Rivellon vor der Unterwerfung durch die Macht des Lord des Chaos retten. Doch bevor Sie den Kampf gegen das Böse aufnehmen, müssen Sie gefunden und als göttlicher Retter gesegnet werden. Und denken Sie auf all Ihren Wegen immer an eins: Vorsicht ist oberstes Gebot! Denn die abtrünnigen Magier dürfen Sie nicht in die Finger bekommen.
Welches Schicksal nehmen Sie zuallererst in Angriff?
Magier, Krieger oder doch Überlebenskünstler?
Contributed by Xoleras (66052) on Oct 02, 2004.Official website (http://www.larian.com):
Welcome to the world of Divine Divinity
- Four huge maps totalling over 20000 screens spanning everything from peaceful small villages to demon infested wastelands.
- 6 different player characters that change their appearances depending on what they’re wearing.
- Up to 96 skills to be learnt, divided in three ways: The way of the warrior, the way of the survivor and the way of the wizard. Each way also contains a special move. Regardless of what way the player starts in, he can always learn skills from the other ways.
- A virtually unlimited amount of special equipment with which the player can boost his character. Additionally the player can charm items to make them even more special.
- Over 150 non-player characters to interact with in a dynamic environment. Over 100 types of monsters and creatures to fight with.
- Tons of objects that can be investigated, traded, used and combined.
- Large involving storyline containing plenty of sub-quests in which the player can further advance his character.
- Large soundtrack that adapts to the in-game circumstances.
- The player can pause the game at any time and issue commands while the game is paused.
- A multitude of different behaviours for different monsters and non-player characters.
- Monsters communicate with each other when they are in a group, employing different tactics to trick the player or their enemies.
- Day/Night cycle and weather effects.
- Two auto-maps. One mini-map which shows the player his direct surroundings, and one large overview map, useful for planning the player’s journeys.
- A diary which contains things like a quest-log, information on creatures and non-player characters, information on monsters slain etc…3d positional sound and real-time reverb.
- Easy and configurable user-interface.
- Quick-save / Quick-load option
- Scalable graphics architecture which supports software,directdraw,direct3d and glide in resolutions up to 1024x768
- Spoken dialogs.
Divine Divinity is Larian Studios’ hot PC computer role-playing game which has been receiving universal praise. The game takes the player on a fantastic quest in a land torn apart by corruption and dark magic. Throughout his journeys the player gets the chance to develop his character as one of six character types, and meet a variety of people and fantastical beings. By combining the best features of the RPG genre, and introducing a lot of new features, Divine Divinity appeals to both hard-core and new RPG players.
Contributed by Sciere (360854) on May 27, 2004.
Warrior, Wizard or Survivor? Which fate is yours? It´s your decision, one that will influence the gameplay of Divine Divinity as an action or traditional RPG!
According to prophecy, you are the chosen one, and only you will be able to save the legendary land of Rivellon from submission under the Lord of Chaos. But before you take on the fight against Evil, you must be discovered and blessed as the Divine Savior. Caution is vital! The dark magicians are lurking everywhere, waiting for their chance to destroy you...
With an involving storyline and plenty of sub quests for maximum replayability, Divine Divinity is role-playing gaming at its best!
So which path will you choose?
- Detailed role playing game
- A densely populated, versatile and eventful fantasy world
- Close to a hundred skills to learn through a new character development system
- 480 skill levels: 96 skills with 5 levels each
- An exciting background plot with many strands and sub-quests
- More than 100 monsters and creatures with an ingenious AI
- More than 150 NPCs with different intelligent patterns of behaviour
- A huge world consisting of more than 20, 000 screens
- A wide range of skills, spells, weapons and equipment
- Extensive interaction with items and characters
- Automatic map and journal
- Simple, intuitive controls even for complex actions
- Day and night cycles and weather effects
- Additional graphic features for 3D accelerators
- NPCs and monsters can group and protect each other
- Group AI: battle tactics include ambush, hide, lure, etc
- Reactive AI: game characters react to player characters depending on their behaviour
- Dynamic dialogues adapted to the situation and the player´s actions
- Appearance and animations change with different clothing
- Player and NPC parties possible
- Numerous power-ups strengthen characters for a short time
Contributed by Kabushi (155091) on Dec 23, 2003.