Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers latent within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be?A flesh-eating elf; an imperial lizard; an undead risen from the grave? Choose your race and origin story - or create your own! Discover how the world reacts differently to who - and what - you are.
It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep tactical turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements.
Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out co-operative play. Go anywhere, kill anyone, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Continue to play in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
- Choose your race and origin. or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. The world reacts to who you are, and what you’ve done. Every choice will have a consequence.
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Every NPC can be killed, and every animal spoken to! Even ghosts hold a few secrets or two…
- The next generation of turn-based combat. Revamped action point system, AI 2.0., new elemental combos, over 200 skills, height advantage… and much, much more.
- Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Choose one of the 6 pre-made characters or create your own. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.
- Game Master Mode: Take your imagination to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamer.no||Sep 28, 2017||10 out of 10||100|
|GameSpot||Sep 26, 2017||10 out of 10||100|
|411mania.com||Oct 22, 2017||10 out of 10||100|
|IGN||Sep 21, 2017||9.6 out of 10||96|
|Riot Pixels||Oct 02, 2017||95 out of 100||95|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 18, 2017||19 out of 20||95|
|GameStar (Germany)||Sep 22, 2017||93 out of 100||93|
|PC Games (Germany)||Sep 26, 2017||93 out of 100||93|
|4Players.de||Sep 29, 2017||88 out of 100||88|
|Rock, Paper, Shotgun||Sep 21, 2017||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Divinity: Original Sin II (official website)