DescriptionDragon is an action-puzzle game with an Oriental theme, based on the Ballistic concept. A dragon, made of a chain of colored marbles is moving along a curved track towards a temple. You must shoot colored marbles from your cannon at the bottom of the screen (which can move left and right) to prevent the dragon from reaching the temple (if it does, you lose a life); when you shoot a marble into the dragon, it becomes a part of it (replacing the marble that was there before), and if at least three same-colored marbles are next to each other, they disappear, possibly also causing neighboring marble groups to vanish. As you keep destroying the marbles, a bar at the top of the screen slowly fills itself; once it is filled completely, the level is finished.
Power-ups, coins and bonuses fall occasionally from the destroyed marbles. Coins give you additional lives when you collect enough. Power-ups have a lot of various effects - slowing the dragon down, allowing you to shoot a destructive lightning beam, and more. Bonuses simply give you score.
By achieving some difficult feats (like completing several levels without losing a life) you earn trophies which you can later view in your trophy room.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Brain College: Chińskie Smoki" -- Polish title
- "Brain College: Chinese Temple" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Out Of Eight||Mar 04, 2008||5 out of 8||62|
|VictoryGames.pl||Jul 22, 2009||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Brain College: Chinese Temple (The game's page at the Polish publisher's website (English))
- Brain College: Chińskie Smoki (The game's page at the Polish publisher's website (Polish version). )
- Dragon at Robin Games (The game's old page at the publisher's website (this old version taken from the Internet Archive). )
- Dragon at Robin Games (new) (The game's new page at the publisher's website. )