missing cover art
DescriptionThis collector pack contains:
- Driver: San Francisco
- 16×7×5 cm replica of a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Six Pak, inside a 22x15x15 cm display-like box
- San Francisco paper map detailing the in-game locations of 80 dares scattered across the city.
- DC Comics Driver #1 Special Edition (2011) comic book
- 3 exclusive in-game cars for multiplayer mode: 1963 Aston Martin DB5, 1972 Lamborghini Miura and 1966 Shelby Cobra 427
- 4 single player challenges:
- Mass Chase: a wrongfully accused driver attempts to escape the whole police force of San Francisco and prove his innocence)
- Relay Race: change car between laps to win a race
- Russian Hill Racers: race against 3 super cars in the famous district
- Taxi: race against other taxis in Downtown
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi Quattro
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: DeLorean DMC-12
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: McLaren MP4-12C
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Pontiac Firebird
- Automobile: Volkswagen New Beetle
- Automobile: Volkswagen Scirocco
- Driver series
- Setting: City - San Francisco
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Driver #1 Special Edition (2011) comic book published by DC Comics (see DC Comics, kotaku, etc). Suggests it's the beginning of a series, though no other subsequent/followups appear to be available or published.
- The comic book also appears to have been published with a reddish cover. (My Comic Shop).
Related Web Sites
- Driver: San Francisco (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.