Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
Elite creatures in Dungeon Keeper 2!
This version adds Elite creatures to Dungeon Keeper 2. Elite creatures are tougher, faster, stronger versions of their ordinary creature counterparts, and add a deadly twist to any Multiplayer, Skirmish or My Pet Dungeon game. However, attracting them in will not be easy, and you will need to discover their particular preferences to draw them in. As a clue, to attract the Elite Mistress, build a 3x3 Prison surrounded by a Torture Chamber. Good luck attracting in the others!
Other Changes in Version 1.61
In this version we have added the much requested functionality to replay completed levels, as well as play levels that were not played when a choice was given in the Campaign game. We have also tweaked a lot of features that were either in the release version (1.3) or in the later update (1.51), like the ability to continue playing after completing a level.
* Added a new creature - 'The Maiden'
* Added the 'Jack-In-The-Box' Trap
* Added 'Frosty's Realm' a new 2 player map. Multiplayer and Skirmish 4 player map
* Added 'Frosty's Lair' a new 3 player map. Multiplayer and Skirmish
* Added 'Frosty's Castle' a new four player map. Multiplayer and Skirmish
* Added 'Mercenary Portals' these Portals allow you to get hero creatures in the levels that support them (Frosty's Castle, Frosty's Lair and Frosty's Castle)
* Added 'EMBM' Bump Mapping for G400's. This effect has been added onto Lava and Water in the game
* Added 'My Pet Dungeon 7' to the update
* Added Windows 2000 support to DK2
* Altered Balance of Elite Creatures so that the Elites are now much tougher
* Altered AI on some skirmish maps to improve Keepers abilities
* Fixed - Elite creatures are now not turned into their normal counterparts after saving/loading
* Fixed - You now do not become stuck if you press ESCAPE in first person
* Fixed - Wizards do not fall into the Temple
* Imps now disappear when their Mana reaches zero
* Imps now perform better on Skirmish maps
* Shrinking Princes problem on Level 19 fixed
* Creatures in the combat pit now get hungry
* Sniveller is not the only rating in multiplayer
* It is now possible to have spaces in a savename when saving at the end of a level
* You can now slap Horny again to cancel him once cast