Dungeon Keeper 2 (Windows)

Written by  :  xTSx (15)
Written on  :  Jun 03, 2001
Rating  :  4.17 Stars4.17 Stars4.17 Stars4.17 Stars4.17 Stars

read more reviews by xTSx

Summary

More RTS's should be like this

The Good

I liked many things about the game, but I LOVED the ability to take control of one of your units and view the world you created through the first person perspective. This feature should be implemented into many many more RTS games in my opinion. I also liked the humor in this game and the over all fun I had playing the campaigns. For the first time ever, I wanted to beat the campaigns, regardless of how hard they were. The reason for this is because each time you beat a level in the campaign, a very comical video becomes available to you(there is a video for each level).There are also several patches that add to the game's flavor on the DKII web-page.

The Bad

Like many RTS games, micromanagement can sometimes be a pain. Although there is considerably less micromanagement in DKII than in other games in its genre, it's still enough to make you frustrated at times.

The Bottom Line

I strongly recommend this game. This game is usually available for around 10-20$ and it is worth the money. This game is probably one of the most beautiful RTS's I have played.