CD-ROM Back Cover:
Revel in evil as the Dungeon Keeper, with an army of monsters at your command. Subject a score of peace-loving realms to a reign of terror.
- Expand a host of highly detailed dungeons into an empire of evil.
- Beautifully rendered using mulitple light sources for added atmosphere
- Two ways to play: Expand your lair using the rotatable and zoomable isometric view or control any monster and wander the dungeon in 1st person perspective.
- Set traps and train your creatures to thwart intruding heroes.
- Use the Hand of Evil to keeping misbehaving minions in line.
- Imprison and torture various breeds of hapless hero.
(from the collector's edition PC CD-ROM case, not the cardboard box edition)
Contributed by Pwa (369) on May 14, 2003.
Create the Foulest, Most loathed slime pit in the kingdom and establish yourself as a master of evil once and for all.
Evil is Good.
Contributed by Andrew Grasmeder (205) on Aug 01, 2000.