DescriptionDungeon is a platform game where you control a white man running through a dungeon. On your way, you encounter typical platforming fare, like pits to leap over, deadly water, spikes and enemies.
The major feature of the game is that it has a mean gameplay twist (revealing it here would be a major spoiler); it is explained in a companion interactive presentation, Clarity.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|The A.V. Club||Nov 23, 2009||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
DevelopmentThe game was created for the Mini Ludum Dare #14 competition of which the theme was "Comedy and Tragedy".
Related Web Sites
- Arthur "Mr. Podunkian" Lee: Dungeon -- Another author's blog entry about the game.
- Arthur "Mr. Podunkian" Lee: Dungeon (Version 2.0) -- A post about the version 2.0 of the game.
- Dungeon -- The author's blog post about the game.
- IndieGames.com: Freeware Game Pick: Dungeon -- An IndieGames.com blog post about the game.
- TIGForums: dungeon -- A thread about the game on the TIGSource forums. Quite amusing to read, if you know what's the secret behind the game.
- TIGSource: Dungeon -- An article about the game on The Independent Gaming Source.
- Wired.com: Indie Dungeon is a Low-Fi Tragedy -- A Wired.com article about the game.