DescriptionDXtris is a freeware clone of Tetris. The following game modes are available:
- Normal: Typical Tetris gameplay. Tetromino pieces drop down into the well, and the player must arrange them in order to create full horizontal lines of blocks which vanish and give the player score. Clearing two, three or four lines at once gives a lot more points. Every ten lines cleared increases the game level, which makes the Tetris pieces fall quicker and multiplies the score bonuses. The game is over once the blocks reach the top edge of the well.
- 2-Minute: Try to clear as many lines as possible within the two-minute time limit. No level advancement.
- 25 Lines: No level advancement. The game ends once 25 lines are cleared.
- Bombs: Occasionally "bombs" appear instead of Tetris pieces, which blow up when they touch a block and clear out the area around them.
- Color Match: The falling pieces are made up of blocks of various colors. Upon touching down, each of the individual blocks falls as far down as it can. When five blocks of the same color are touching each other, they disappear.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.