DescriptionThe Early Years of Flight is an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X. This product contains five pre-World War 1 aircraft and related flight adventures:
- Blériot XI (1909) — first crossing of the English Channel.
- Goliescu Avioplan (1910) — first tubular body and front-mounted propeller.
- Handley Page Type E (H.P.5) (1912-14) — first passenger aircraft.
- Santos-Dumont 14-bis (1906) — first unaided take-off, and first flight above 25m height for over 100m length.
- Wright Flyer Model B (1910) — first controlled turns.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "Sternstunden der Luftfahrt" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.