DescriptionIt is the year 1361 before the birth of Christ, Tutanhamon has just taken the title of pharaoh. On this glorious day he proclaims that all temples in the land of Egypt shall be razed and that new ones shall be raised in his name. Yours is not the task of the builder, but rather that of the wreckers in this Breakout variant. As a demolisher of temples you are standing against ancient deities and dying religions serving your newly coined god. Do not fail in this bold work or you will suffer the fate of he who choices the wrong side in the war of gods.
There are ten levels in each of the six areas, each area introduces temple elements of new deity. Your ball will bounce around the temple complexes destroying anything it touches, animals, stonework, or explosives until the stage is devoid of all but rubble.
Different power-ups will give your paddle different abilities. Your paddle is the height of Egyptian technology, controlled by your mouse, this stone clockwork mechanism can launch your blue rolling demolition balls and equip arbalasts or ballistas. Unfortunately it is stuck at the bottom of the screen where it is used to keep your ball from falling off the open bottom half of the field, should all balls roll off screen your paddle will explode and you will lose a life. The aforementioned arbalasts and ballistas are power-ups that come from things you break, the former can fire missiles destroying whatever it touches, the latter's shots carry on even after they make contact with something destroying everything in the row that they are fired.
There are also several other types of power-ups
Blue: Helpful items.
- Power ball: This will turn your ball orange and increase its destructive power.
- Ball split: This will cause all current balls to generate two knew balls. This ability stacks so say one already had three then got this power up you'd have nine.
- Slow down: All balls will slow down for a time, making them more manageable.
- Enlarge: This will make your paddle larger
- Shrink: Has the nasty effect of making your paddle smaller.
- Speed up: This will speed up the balls making them more likely to escape from you.
- Arbalast & Ballista
- Barrier: A rope that will be stretched along the bottom of the screen preventing balls from flying off. If hit by a ball the barrier will bounce it back onto the stage and vanish. One may have up to three barriers at a time
- Hammer: A large demolition mallet that can be used to click on a certain object to destroy it. The game starts generating these for you if there are only a few objects on the screen that are left to be destroyed.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Egyptian Ball (Product page on the developer's website.)