The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
This faction brings along new locations, characters, enemies and items. The base of this new faction is in decline, and by becoming a member you have to gain fame to make other people join the faction. This culminates into the restoration of the base.
The Windows version also adds all previously released bonus content:
- Wizard's Tower: adds Frostcrag Spire which is a big tower which has many useful things for mages in it.
- Vile Lair: a dungeon in which a more evil character can heal himself from diseases, drink blood or collect herbs.
- Thieves Den: a big dungeon with an old pirate ship in it which functions as a base of operations for thief-characters once cleansed from the undead.
- Mehrunes' Razor: adds a huge dungeon in which you can find the powerful weapon called Mehrunes' Razor.
- Horse Armor: adds two kinds of armor you can buy for your horse.
- The Orrery: adds a short quest line in which you need to find new parts for a damaged Orrery in the Mage Academy.
- Spell Tomes: adds books to the world which increase your stats once you find one and read it.
Edit View History