DescriptionKnights of the Nine
is the name of a new faction for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
, introduced in this expansion pack. The primary goal of these holy knights is to hunt special gear known as "Crusaders' Relics". Becoming a member is not an easy task. You have to go on a pilgrimage across Cyrodiil to visit the shrines dedicated to the Nine Divines. Membership also comes with a restriction: if you stray away from the good path and commit a crime, you have to do the pilgrimage again.
This faction brings along new locations, characters, enemies and items. The base of this new faction is in decline, and by becoming a member you have to gain fame to make other people join the faction. This culminates into the restoration of the base.
The Windows version also adds all previously released bonus content:
- Wizard's Tower: adds Frostcrag Spire which is a big tower which has many useful things for mages in it.
- Vile Lair: a dungeon in which a more evil character can heal himself from diseases, drink blood or collect herbs.
- Thieves Den: a big dungeon with an old pirate ship in it which functions as a base of operations for thief-characters once cleansed from the undead.
- Mehrunes' Razor: adds a huge dungeon in which you can find the powerful weapon called Mehrunes' Razor.
- Horse Armor: adds two kinds of armor you can buy for your horse.
- The Orrery: adds a short quest line in which you need to find new parts for a damaged Orrery in the Mage Academy.
- Spell Tomes: adds books to the world which increase your stats once you find one and read it.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
||Dec 11, 2006
||9 out of 10
||Jan 08, 2007
||4.25 out of 5
||Dec 11, 2006
||8.5 out of 10
||Dec 04, 2006
||8.3 out of 10
||Dec 06, 2006
||83 out of 100
||Dec 20, 2006
||80 out of 100
||Dec 29, 2006
||Dec 13, 2006
||68 out of 100
||Dec 05, 2006
||13 out of 20
||Nov 27, 2006
||6.4 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.