Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Empire Architect is an ancient city-building real time strategy game, with elements from grand strategies sprinkled in for good measure. The Campaign is set in the historical Roman empire, and Custom game levels are procedurally generated. You have limited control over your subjects therefore your main focus is to build your city, manage resources, appease the gods, educate you people, keep your people happy, and deal with events as the happen all while your rivals try their best to take you out! Defend yourself and fight back with all you might!
- Take control of an ancient culture (So far only Rome, but I would love to add more if possible).
- Have your people gather resources and produce ever more complex goods with them.
- Appease the gods through the religion system, or feel their wrath if you ignore them.
- Educate your people in order to take on better jobs.
- Entertain the masses through the entertainment system or risk them causing trouble in your city.
- Distribute water throughout your city with the water system.
- Keep your people healthy with the health system.
- Open Trade routes and trade both domestically and abroad.
- Research upgrades in the tech trees.
- Battle the very elements themselves in our custom Weather System.
- Build on Procedurally Generated custom maps.
- Do battle in the Historical Campaign (currently 6 of around 12 levels are in the game).
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Empire Architect (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.