Advertising BlurbsBack of Box (US):
- New modes, units and civilizations create new strategies to master.
- Make your own custom civilizations tailored to your play style.
- Conquer, assimilate or ally with Native Tribes.
- Units persist across multiple scenarios.
NEW - Devise formidable assaults with Zulu Warriors, Russian Howitzers and ten other new combat units.
New - From the Pharaohs to Napoleon, relive mankind's most legendary moments in three new globe-spanning campaigns.
NEW - Standard units will become powerful Heroes in victory.
"The new king of real-time strategy."
-PC Gamer, Editor's Choice
"...a truly deep and enjoyable real-time strategy experience on all levels."
-IGN, Editor's Choice
8.9 of 10April 2005
Contributed by Corn Popper (69543) on Mar 22, 2006.
THE BORDERS HAVE BEEN REDRAWN
Your epic conquest continues with four new civilizations under your command: the French, the Russians, plus the Zulu and the Maasai of the all-new African region. Bold victories on far-off battlefields, from wintry Russian plains to scorching African deserts, will establish your reputation as the world's greatest leader - past, present and future!
- From the Pharaohs to Napoleon, relive mankind's most legendary moments in three new globe-spanning campaigns.
- Control four new civilizations: the French, the Russians, and the Zulu and Maasai of the all-new African region.
- New gameplay modes, including "Tug-Of-War," where players fight a persistent battle across up-to-nine maps
- New "Turning Point" battles, pitting players against one another at key moments in history, including Rorke's Drift and the battle of Kursk
- Conquer, assimilate, or ally with Native Tribes for additional bonuses
- New battle systems and upgrades including Heroes, Control Group Warplans and Fealty
- New technological improvements, including advanced lighting effects, splash damage for thrown units, new animations for upgrades, voice-over-IP support and EAX enhanced sound effects
- Use the new Civilization Editor to create Custom Civilizations tailored for your play style
Empire Earth® II Asserts Supremacy"Art of Supremacy" Expansion Goes Gold
LOS ANGELES – February 6, 2006 – Vivendi Universal Games is pleased to announce that Empire Earth® II: The Art of Supremacy, the expansion pack to last year's award-winning RTS Empire Earth II, has gone gold and will ship to retail outlets in North America on February 14 and in all other territories on February 17.
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy, developed by Mad Doc® Software, expands the scope and depth of the addictive strategy gameplay with new content and modes in both single and multiplayer. New features in the expansion pack include:
For more information, please visit www.empireearth.com.
Contributed by Sciere (342891) on Mar 22, 2006.
- Two new modes, including Fealty Mode, where players on the ropes can declare "fealty," to become a permanent ally or vassal to another player; and Tug-of-War Mode, where multiple battles are fought across three, five, or seven maps with ultimate victory coming from defeating a foe on their home map
- Three new globe-spanning campaigns will allow gamers to relive more of mankind's most legendary moments, from the time of the Pharaohs to the reign of Napoleon
- Ten new combat units, including Zulu Warriors, Russian Howitzers, and Rafale Stealth fighters, with which to conquer the world's most powerful foes
- Upgrades from regular units to powerful Heroes in victory
- The ability to conquer, assimilate or ally with Native Tribes
- New persistent units that will remain and retain upgrades across multiple scenarios
- New strategies to master in new game modes, with advanced units and additional civilizations
- A new editor that allows the player to create unique custom civilizations
- A streamlined and improved multiplayer matchmaking interface
Award-Winning PC Strategy Game Empire Earth II To Expand Empire With Add-On In February 2006Empire Earth® II: The Art of Supremacy Expansion Pack Adds New Campaigns, New Units and New Civilizations to Combat and Conquer
READING (October 20, 2005) – Sierra® Entertainment and Mad Doc® Software, LLC are developing the first expansion pack for their best-selling strategy game, Empire Earth® II, scheduled for release in Spring 2006. Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy will build on the success of Empire Earth II, which received numerous Editor's Choice Awards and was anointed "The new king of real-time strategy gaming" by PC Gamer Magazine (US).
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy will return gamers to the front lines of the greatest battles in history with new civilizations at their command, new campaigns and a host of new features that make this year's best strategy game more addicting than ever. Bold victories on far-off battlefields, from wintry Russian plains to scorching African deserts, will establish the player's undisputable reputation as the world's greatest leader – past, present and future.
"We were thrilled with Empire Earth II, with its reception from the fans and press, with its innovations, and with its take on the series," notes Dr. Ian Davis, CEO of Mad Doc. "Yet there's always something more you want to do, always some way to make a great game even better. We were aching to add the Fealty and Tug-of-War Modes, and I think fans are going to have a lot of fun with these. Those, and the other features we've put into play here, really make the Empire Earth II experience complete."
New Features in Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy include:
For more information about the Empire Earth series, including the award-winning Empire Earth II and Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy, please visit www.empireearth2.com.
Contributed by Sciere (342891) on Mar 22, 2006.