DescriptionYou wake up in the night on the middle of the main road, right after a huge storm has passed over Maple Creek, with a sense of dread. You have just a faint memory that you are a detective working on a case on this sinister town, but you have to recollect clues and objects to figure out what happened. Where are the inhabitants? What evil permeates this tiny Vermont town?
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek is a mix of hidden object and classic point-and-click adventure puzzles. It includes an inventory so you can use objects with the environment, and an evidence wall to visualize, analyze and put together a number of clues. Each room is a 2D screen with many dynamic graphic elements on top of high resolution static backgrounds. The game is fully voiced and includes a number of cut-scenes to advance the story.
- "Enigmatis: Los fantasmas de Maple Creek" -- Spanish title
- "Enigmatis: Les Arcanes de Maple Creek" -- French title
- "Enigmatis: I fantasmi di Maple Creek " -- Italian title
- "Enigmatis: Die Seelen von Maple Creek" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZebo||Sep 06, 2011||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)