DescriptionDirect from the TV series, ER places you in the life of an intern in the emergency room. Start out with few skills and work your way up as you treat patients with 6 categories of injuries - general surgery, neurology, broken bones, cardiac, pediatrics, and toxicology.
Not only do you need to treat the patients, but you need to get along with the staff as well. If you're near a friendly staff member, your skills increase. However, if you're near a staff member who doesn't like you, or even hates you, your skills will decrease. There are a number of ways to improve your relationships including talking about various things with the staff and giving gifts. You can also receive gifts from patients who you treat.
- "Скорая помощь: в борьбе за жизнь" -- Russian title
- "Urgences" -- French title
- "Teho-Osasto" -- Finnish title
- "ER: The Game" -- Alternate title
- "Emergency Room: ER" -- Alternate title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZone||Jun 06, 2005||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gamesmania.de||Oct 22, 2005||72 out of 100||72|
|Cheat Code Central||Aug 16, 2005||3.5 out of 5||70|
|Game industry News (GiN)||2005||70|
|1UP||Jun 23, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|IGN||Jun 09, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Oct 20, 2005||58 out of 100||58|
|Worth Playing||Jun 11, 2005||5.3 out of 10||53|
|1UP||Sep 26, 2005||4 out of 10||40|
|Pro-G||Aug 25, 2005||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- ER (Official game website)
- Legacy Interactive - Patches (Developer's support page lists what each patch fixes and offers them for download in .zip format.)
Dr. John Carter: