What was once your life … is now your legend. Enter a magical world of dragons, destiny, and epic adventure in Eragon as you fight to fulfill the legacy of the dragon rider. Take to the skies as a dragon rider this winter, and experience the movie in theaters December 2006.
- Live the adventure: Experience every detail of the Eragon universe as the book and movie come to life!
- Defeat your foes: Crush your enemies under the weight of your thunderous magic attacks, powerful melee combos, and destructive finishing moves
- Fulfill your destiny: With your dragon ally, experience stunning dragon fights and unleash devastating summon attacks.
- Fight as a team: Get help from unlikely allies with second player drop in/drop out co-op play. Earn special team attack bonuses for even more damage!
Added by havoc of smeg has abandoned ship (11118) on Sep 12, 2010
Protect the lands of Alagaësia from falling into darkness.
Based on the Twentieth Century Fox film, featuring Edward Speleers, Djimon Hounsou and
Robert Carlyle, and inspired by Christopher Paolini's best-selling fantasy novel, Eragon is
an epic fantasy-adventure about a farm boy who discovers he alone has the power to
save - or destroy - an Empire.
In the role of Eragon, with the mighty dragon Saphira at your side, you will fight in titanic
battles against an evil king’s sinister forces and fulfil the destiny of the Dragon Riders.
Using a combination of combat and magic you can unleash devastating attacks, while the
game's drop in/drop out cooperative play lets you join forces with Brom and Murtagh at any
- Disable and dispatch enemies with the unparalleled skills of a true Dragon Rider. Eragon's
combat system features a variety of blistering attacks and defences, including a unique
degradable block system
- Ride Saphira and blast your enemies with bursts of fire, and call in devastating dragon
attacks during melee battles
- Eragon features cooperative play with team attack bonuses and dragon fight/flight
- Full cooperation from the film production team provides faithful implementation of the
Added by DreinIX (9426) on Feb 18, 2008