DescriptionSquad Assault: West Front allows you to command troops in both the allied and German armies of the West Front of World War II in a 3D continuous time environment. All major armies that fought in France in 1944 are in the game including the American, German, British, Canadian and Free French. For those who prefer traditional turn-oriented play, a user defined auto-pause feature for order entry and battlefield assessment allows for a more thoughtful game. If you prefer to see the battle from above there is a 2D overhead map available.
There are no promo images for this game
- "团队攻击：西线" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Штурм: Западный фронт" -- Russian spelling
- "Rünnak Läänerinne" -- Estonian title
- "Eric Young's Squad Assault: Front Ouest" -- French title
- "Eric Young's Squad Assault: Angriff auf die Westfront" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
|Squad Assault Review||eric young (2)|
|Game Watcher||Nov 21, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Jan 28, 2004||7.4 out of 10||74|
|IGN||Mar 26, 2004||7.2 out of 10||72|
|GameSpy||Dec 25, 2003||60|
|GameStar (Germany)||May, 2005||48 out of 100||48|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan, 2006||40 out of 100||40|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Mar, 2004||40|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 2003||34 out of 100||34|
|PC Powerplay||Jun 01, 2005||32 out of 100||32|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- SquadAssault.com (Official website)