Advertising BlurbsAtari Australia website - Game Boy Advance:
- 16 fully licensed European club teams: Milan, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, Chelsea, Olympique de Marseille, Real Madrid, Ajax, Bayer Leverkusen, Benfica, Inter Milan, Liverpool, Olympiakos, Paris St Germain, Rosenburg. The latest club strips, with player names and squad numbers are also key
- Realistic players: All the teams feature the current squad line up and the players are uniquely modelled to look like their real life counterparts
- Fast paced footballing action: The game engine has been developed to ensure lightning fast responses
- Realistic Stadia: Every stadium is accurately modelled down to the smallest detail
- Realistic Artificial Intelligence: The game has unique AI that is based on the real team’s style of play
- Intuitive control method: The game is designed to be as user-friendly as possible. There are 2 control options: Beginner or Advanced to suit the player’s skill level
- Authentic crowd chants: Each team will have their own individual crowd chants
Contributed by Xoleras (66052) on May 16, 2004.
European Super League (ESL) is Virgin Interactive’s new footie title to rival the current crop of soccer franchises such as EA’s FIFA / Konami’s ISS series. Based around the format of the existing European League Championships, this title benefits from fully licensed team endorsements from 16 of Europe’s most prestigious clubs.
The beauty of ESL is that a great deal of time and attention has been spent on ensuring that the game not only plays and feels like a real game of football, but also fulfils the gamers dreams of actually controlling ‘real’ players from real teams in real stadiums.
The finest football game now on the world’s most powerful hand-held games console.
Officially licensed by Europe’s 16 most prestigious clubs. The European Super League may not exist yet, but it will be soon. Fulfil your dreams of controlling recognisable players in the biggest games against the titans of European Football.
You’ve got it all: Every player individually modelled, official 2000/01 squad line-ups and kits for all 16 teams, the most authentic stadiums ever, advanced artificial intelligence, 2 intuitive control systems and full tactical control.
European Super League – The Future of Football.