DescriptionEverlight: Of Magic & Power! is a traditional point-and-click adventure from Germany. It evolves around the story of a daydreamer named Melvin. He is a withdrawn and shy boy, who, by accident, discovers a way into the magical world of Tallen. There he must solve the riddle of a city befallen by a strange curse. The inhabitants of the City change their personality during the night. So does the Guard, brave and firm during day, become timid and weak after nightfall. But to solve this riddle Melvin has to overcome his own fears and weaknesses....
The player controls Melvin, the main protagonist, throughout the game. The puzzles he has to solve range from simple dialog puzzles, over the combination of different object to classic logic-puzzles. One mentionable feature is a day-night cycle. Melvin can explore his surroundings by day and night, with makes a substantial difference to the game's world. So switching between day and night is necessary to solve the riddle of Tallen. As the game progresses additionally time-travel becomes possible and essential.
Graphics include two-dimensional backgrounds with fully-modelled characters. The controls are comparable to most point-and-click adventures. All orders are issued by mouse, while some keyboard shortcuts can be used for quick commands. The story throughout the game is told from Melvin's point of view and presented with in-game graphics only.
The game also features an in-game hint system directly connected to the difficulty level chosen.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Хроники Мелвина. Проклятье Эльфов" -- Russian spelling
- "Everlight: Power to the Elves" -- European title
- "Everlight: Moc a kúzla víl" -- Slovak title
- "Everlight: Moc a kouzla víl" -- Czech title
- "Everlight: Le Pouvoir des Elfes" -- French title
- "Everlight: Elves into Power" -- UK title
- "Everlight: Elfos al Poder" -- Spanish title
- "Everlight: Elfen an die Macht!" -- German title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Adventurespiele||Sep 27, 2007||100|
|Adventure-Treff||Oct 05, 2007||81 out of 100||81|
|GameZone||Sep 27, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Dec 20, 2008||80|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Dec 15, 2008||80|
|Game Over Online||Jan 19, 2009||77 out of 100||77|
|Game Vortex||Oct, 2008||70 out of 100||70|
|Adventure Gamers||Oct 21, 2008||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 09, 2008||11 out of 20||55|
|GameSpot||Oct 10, 2008||4.5 out of 10||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- everlight-game.de (Official game website (in German))
- Everlight @ Sniper Entertainment (Product page on the French publisher's website)
- Everlight Walkthrough (Step by step solution by Becky Waxman (on Gameboomers.com))
- TGC - The Games Company - Everlight (English website)
- The Adventure Company (product page on the North American publisher's website)