EverQuest: Prophecy of Ro Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsAmazon.com Product Page:
From the Manufacturer
- Traps: control your battles before they even begin by setting your own traps for your foes to stumble into!
- Spheres of influence: punish your foes and aid your allies by taking hold of the power of the gods to impose your will upon the world around you.
- Destructible terrain: Interact with the world of Norrath like never before! Chop down doors, tumble walls, and destroy encampments. Show your enemies no mercy!
- Buff filters: decide which buffs you would rather auto-decline with the new buff filtering system!
- Eight new bank spaces: even more storage for your most valuable items. New missions: battle your way through 30 new missions.
- New creatures, new environments, and new encounters: more than 25 unique creatures, seven new zones, and six new instances!
- New spells, task disciplines, and trade skills.
The gods have returned and the mortal realm shifts with their influence. But a new presence walking among the gods--a malevolent force that was released into godhood by the follies of mortals. Unbound by the laws of the pantheon, it leaves corruption in its wake and threatens to bring the entire pantheon crumbling down. The only hope for Norrath hangs on the very mortals who have unleashed this upheaval. They may be the only ones with a chance of stopping it. In Freeport, Druzzil has opened a portal within the Academy of Arcane Science to her home plane. The city, already strained politically, falls into chaos and power struggles as fanatics cry that the end is near.
Rallos Zek, learning of Druzzil's actions, resolves to guide Norrathians to the Plane of Rage. His daughter, Sullon Zek, the demigod of Rage, has been overtaken by the very rage she grants to mortals. Confined to a tower within her realm, she unleashes her fury upon her realm. Can intrepid mortals bring a balance to the chaos of her realm and restore Sullon?
The nature god Tunare, having lost her Chosen, has a growing sense of foreboding. She, too, has heard of Druzzil's efforts and now joins the fight against the threat. Her plan is bold but, as even Tunare herself admits, problematic. She intends to revive the ancient knowledge of her now-extinct first children, the Elddar elves. To do so, she calls upon Druzzil and Karana, the god of storms, for assistance. Karana sends great winds across the deserts of Ro to uncover the lost center of power of the Elddar elves, the palace of Takish-Hiz. Its walls and petrified gardens uncovered, Druzzil then manipulates time and space to provide Norrathians with passage into Takish-Hiz of Old, so they may learn from the most ancient race of elves and return that great knowledge to Norrath.
Though the gods have returned, time is short and the future of Norrath lies once again in the hands of mortals!
EverQuest: Prophecy of Ro gives players the opportunity to interact with and transform the online world of Norrath like never before. The gods have returned and the mortal realm shifts with their influence. But a new presence walks among the gods, a malevolent force released into godhood by the follies of mortals. Unbound by the laws of the pantheon, it leaves corruption in its wake and threatens to bring the entire pantheon crumbling down. The only hope for Norrath hangs on the very mortals who have unleashed this upheaval. Battle your way through over 30 new missions, facing over 25 unique creatures, 7 zones New Spells, Tasks, Disciplines and Trade skills
Contributed by Jeanne (76645) on Jul 03, 2008.