Advertising BlurbsPress Release:
EVIL GENIUS’ SHIPS TO RETAIL STORES IN THE US!
LOS ANGELES - September 28, 2004 – Vivendi Universal Games announced today that the PC strategy/simulation game Evil Genius’ has shipped to retail stores in the United States.
A trial version of the game is currently available. That and more information about Evil Genius can be found at the official website: http://www.howevilareyou.com/.
In Evil Genius gamers assume the role of a wicked mastermind bent on achieving global domination through the construction of the ultimate doomsday device. A tongue-in-cheek take on the 60's spy thriller genre, Evil Genius offers the chance to be the villain and control a secret island fortress complete with powerful (and strangely dressed) henchmen, mindlessly loyal minions and a wide range of hilarious gizmos.
All the everyday tasks of the megalomaniac are available to experience as players build a secret base, train minions, gain infamy and notoriety by completing daring missions, toy with the forces of justice by setting clever traps, torture captives with ingenious devices, and develop evil super weapons to complete a nefarious master plan.
About Vivendi Universal Games
Headquartered in Los Angeles, VU Games is a leading global developer, publisher and distributor of multi-platform interactive entertainment. Its development studios and publishing labels include Blizzard Entertainment, Sierra Entertainment, Fox Interactive and Massive Entertainment. VU Games’ library of over 700 titles features multi-million unit selling properties such as Warcraft®, StarCraft® and Diablo® from Blizzard Entertainment®; Crash Bandicoot®, Spyro The Dragon’, Ground Control®, Empire Earth®, Tribes® and Leisure Suit Larry’.
Contributed by Xoleras (66075) on Nov 22, 2005.
You're a malevolent mastermind bent on achieving global domination through the construction of the ultimate doomsday device. Build a secret base, gain notoriety by completing daring missions, repel the forces of justice in real-time combat, and develop evil super-weapons to complete your nefarious master plan.
- Master all five evil gameplay elements: base building, real-time combat, minion training, techno-research, and mission deployment.
- Manage your minions as you train them to develop evil technology and super-weapons.
- Build your secret base and defend it against attacks by obnoxious action heroes and government agents in real time.
- Find and recruit talented henchmen from a variety of exotic locations. Dispatch agents to war zones in search of talent...scour universities for ideologues...launch prison breaks to free captured henchmen.
- Undertake numerous missions to increase your power and notoriety, including stealing the Eiffel Tower, kidnapping pop stars, and procuring priceless treasures and art.
Evil Genius’ is a tongue-in-cheek take on the spy thrillers of the '60s, offering you the unique opportunity to play the villain as you control a secret island fortress complete with powerful henchmen, loyal minions, ice-cold beauty queens, and a host of hilarious gizmo's.
Contributed by Sciere (358025) on Jan 11, 2005.