From the designers of Apache Longbow, Hind and F-16 Fighting Falcon comes Super Hornet - Digital Integration’s state-of-the-art flight simulation of the Mc Donnell Douglas F/A-18E Super Hornet. This aircraft is a high performance, multi-role jet fighter capable of precision weapons delivery in day, night and adverse weather conditions.
- High fidelity flight model.
- The most comprehensive and accurately simulated avionics to date.
- 2 ultra-realistic war-zones : Barents Sea and Indian Ocean.
- 40 missions.
- 4 instant action Quickstart missions for air-to-air combat and ground attack.
- Two player co-operative gameplay, head to head action and network gaming for up to 24 players.
- Wingman control
- Carrier take-off and landings, with marshaling deck crew and vehicles.
- State-of-the-art target-rich environments.
- Fully " active " virtual cockpit, with comprehensive implementation of cockpit instrumentation, Heads Up Display and " Headlock " view for immersive air-to-air combat.
- Vast range of weapons including the latest " smart " munitions.
- Auto-pilot, terrain-avoidance and auto-land facility.
- Spectacular rendered animations
- High performance 3D visual engine with dynamic coloured lighting and light source shading
- Integrated MMX and direct 3D support for the latest 3D accelerator cards.
- First true HOTAS control for full control via a flightstick and throttle; you may never need to touch the mouse or the keyboard!
State-of-the-art flight simulators for the most powerful fighter of the world.
Contributed by Jeanne (75591) on Sep 17, 2007.