DescriptionValley of the Yetis is a downloadable content pack (DLC) for the 2014 game Far Cry 4. It adds a new story sequence to the first-person shooter.
The DLC takes place in a new region called Valley of the Yetis, an ice cold environment in the Himalayas. After Ajay Ghale crashes with his helicopter above the valley he ends up as the only Golden Path member in the area. After establishing a base, he finds out that he may be the only Golden Path here, but he is certainly not the only human. The communication outpost where Ajay holds up gets attacked by Yalung Cultists.
It is not long before Ajay encounters the new enemy, the yeti. It is a huge and very strong creature capable of destroying a car in two hits. Whilst trying to get communications going with the Golden Path, Ajay gets attacked several times, protecting the base by placing exploding barrels, pools of flammable liquids, mines and walls. After the Golden Path has been notified and being told they're sending a rescue helicopter, Ajay goes to find out where the these yetis come from.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Far Cry 4: イェティの谷" -- Japanese title
- "Far Cry 4: Долина йети" -- Russian title
- "Far Cry 4: Yetivallei" -- Dutch title
- "Far Cry 4: Yetiernes Dal" -- Danish title
- "Far Cry 4: Yeti-dalen" -- Norse title
- "Far Cry 4: Vallée des Yétis" -- French title
- "Far Cry 4: Valle De Los Yetis" -- Spanish title
- "Far Cry 4: Valle Degli Yeti" -- Italian title
- "Far Cry 4: Tal der Yetis" -- German title
- "Far Cry 4: Snömännens dal" -- Swedish title
- "Far Cry 4: Jetilaakso" -- Finnish title
- "Far Cry 4: Dolina Yeti" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Gamer||Mar 17, 2015||68 out of 100||68|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.