F.E.A.R. is a horror themed first-person shooter, combining elements of Japanese horror with paramilitary combat. An elite squad is called in to quell a terrorist situation in an aerospace compound, but the resistance they meet is paranormal. Luckily, they've been trained for that.
Armed with high-tech weapons, trained in the martial arts, and able to speed up perceptions in combat (leaving enemies moving in slow motion) the main character of F.E.A.R. is a force to be reckoned with.
The Director's Edition includes:
- F.E.A.R. on a single DVD-ROM.
- "Making of" F.E.A.R. Documentary Video.
- Developer's Roundtable Commentary Video.
- Live Action "Declassified" Alma Interview
- F.E.A.R. Machinima Episode created by Rooster Teeth.
- A Dark Horse Comics F.E.A.R. Comic Book
- "FEAR" -- non-punctuated title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Terrence Bosky (5238)
on Oct 18, 2005.