DescriptionFederation Wrestling is a wrestling game with two modes of play. In 'The Contract' the player guides their player through twelve months of wrestling matches to, hopefully, win the ultimate prize - a wrestling contract. Naturally as the player progresses the opponents become harder to beat. The second game mode is the Exhibition mode in which the player can play as any of the supplied wrestlers, or as one of their own creations, and battle any other wrestler in the game. This mode makes use of some pre-set game types to help the player deal with the options shown below
There is a game editor which allows the player to create their own wrestler and even their own arena, but this is only unlocked when the game has been beaten. The game itself has many configuration options:
- There are five kinds of match: Confrontation, First Fall Wins, Best Of Three, Most Falls In A Time Limit, and Last Fall Wins
- Three kinds of match rule: Hardcore - falls count anywhere and there are no disqualifications, Normal - only falls in the ring count and there are disqualifications, Strict - only falls in the ring count and players are disqualified if they use their special weapon
- Different scoring systems: Pin - where a wrestler is held down for a count of three, Submission - the fall only counts if a wrestler screams in pain, and to decide elimination matches there are KO's, Injury and Facial Bruising
- Some matches are fought in cages, others have a time limit that triggers an explosion or gas attack leaving the last man standing as the winner
- Finally matches can be a free-for-all, or a free-for-all team event, or a TAG team match
There are no promo images for this game
- "Federation Online" -- Working title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Developer web site (Here the developer showcases a few of his early games, developed in BLITZ, together with a short piece about the game's development and a link to a download site)