DescriptionFIFA 10 is the 19th game of the series with new game features giving players new levels of control, new game modes and new strategy options for the teams. The game has over 30 leagues, 500 teams, 41 national teams, 50 stadiums and different weather conditions trying to create a realistic experience for the matches.
For FIFA 10 the manager mode has been revamped with many different improvements like a new transfer system, pre-season friendlies (only for PS3 and Xbox 360) or a different growth system. With Virtual Pro you can create a player and use it for the be-a-pro mode as well as other modes like the manager mode or the arena. You can also create a face on the official website of the game and download it for the game.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "FIFA 10: World Class Soccer" -- Japanese title
- "FIFA 10" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
|Ea Sports dislikes PC||NeoJ (428)|
|GameStar (Germany)||Sep 21, 2009||84 out of 100||84|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Sep 30, 2009||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Oct 01, 2009||64 out of 100||64|
|4Players.de||Sep 30, 2009||58 out of 100||58|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 06, 2009||10 out of 20||50|
|Gamekult||Oct 07, 2009||4 out of 10||40|
|CanardPC||Oct 15, 2009||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesFIFA 2010 appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- 2009 – #2 Best Sports Game of the Year
- 2009 - Best Sports Game (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Sports Game (Readers' Choice)
- 2009 - Overall Best Sports Game
- 2009 - Overall Best Sports Game (Readers' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Xbox 360 Sports Game
- 2009 - Best Xbox 360 Sports Game (Readers' Choice)
- 2009 - Best PS3 Sports Game
- 2009 - Best PS3 Sports Game (Readers' Choice)
Related Web Sites
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for FIFA 10.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.