DescriptionFIFA 2003 continues the trend of improving each year's new release by keeping the formula that worked, while also adding new features to make the game more enjoyable.
Some of these new features including a "Freestyle" control, which is activated by the right thumbstick, causing you to do special moves, such as a deke, or kick the ball a fair length forwards to gain some speed.
New and improved "dead ball" control makes corner kicks, free kicks, etc. more controllable and gives you more options. The passing game has been improved as to allow better passing by kicking directly to a teammate, passing to nowhere in particular, or open passing to allow anybody to take it.
FIFA 2003 includes all FIFA clubs, leagues, and players.
- "FIFA足球2003" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "FIFA Zuqiu 2003" -- Chinese title
- "FIFA Football 2003 " -- European title
- "FIFA 2003" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
|Horrible gameplay ruins the game||naula (50)|
|Try to compare Fifa 2002 to this, you'll notice to many flaws in the previous edition.||Jim Fun (222)|
|UOL Jogos||Oct 25, 2002||100|
|GameSpot||Nov 05, 2002||9.1 out of 10||91|
|Fragland.net||Nov 26, 2002||90 out of 100||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Nov 15, 2002||90 out of 100||90|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 2002||88 out of 100||88|
|PC Gamer UK||Dec, 2002||86 out of 100||86|
|ActionTrip||Nov 04, 2002||84 out of 100||84|
|PCG||Nov, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpy||Nov 07, 2002||74 out of 100||74|
|IGN||Nov 01, 2002||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2002– Best PC Sports Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2002– #3 Best PC Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2002 – #5 Best Xbox Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2002 – #7 Best GameCube Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2002 – #9 Best PS2 Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- GameStar (Germany)
- February 13, 2003 - Best Sports Game in 2002